How to earn your first salesforce badge?

Friday 16 December 2016

Hope you have gone through the Getting Started post and have created devloper and trailhead login on salesforce.

If you havn't I will strongly rrecommend you to do that and follow these posts to complete the trailheads together.It is really easy to creat those logins and getting started.

Trail head is byte size learning wizards which focus on one aspect if application at a time, and awards you with badges once you complete one set of lessons.

I have just earned my first trail head badge, and created a screencast as promised (apologies for por quality, will try to improve next time.)


I have held the promise from my side, so please comllete this course and letus know jn the comments below.

Jim

No comments :

Post a Comment